Unique body of sage and mint give this a freshness of mountain air in winter. With a hint of citrus blossom as a top note and an oak wood base.
Scent Notes: Chilled Air, Bergamot, Sage Leaf, White Oak
• coconut-soy wax with crackling wood wick
• 8 oz Minimalist Jar 45+ hr burn time
• 9 oz Stone vessel 55+ hr burn time
• phthalate free premium fragrance oils
• hand poured in Beaumont, Alberta
* The concrete vessels are handcrafted in our studio and they may vary in shades as they are produced in small batches and each has unique character of it's own. Each candle comes with a wildflower seed infused dust cover that you can plant after candle is all done. We encourage you to reuse the container as a planter, pencil holder or more.
Proper Candle Care Instructions:
- The first burn is the most important, allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar to ensure longer and more consistent burn
- always trim the wick to 1/8" - 3/16" before lighting to prevent the flame smoking. If candle smokes or the flame becomes too high, extinguish it, trim the wick and relight
- do not touch / move candle while burning, container may become hot on sides and base
- burn only on a flat, heat resistant surface for no more than 4 hours at a time
- discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 an inch of wax remains and/or the wick detaches and moves off center. wick clips are set to a specific safety height to keep the flame a ½ inch from the bottom of the glass. it is completely normal to have wax left over in the bottom of your candle.
- never leave a burning candle unattended
- keep out of reach of children and pets