A clean and refreshing ozone scent that takes you straight to the coastline.
Top Notes : Nectarine, Cool Ozone
Middle Notes : Beach Juniper, Sea Moss
• coconut-soy wax with crackling wood wick
• 8 oz Minimalist Jar 45+ hr burn time
• phthalate free premium fragrance oils
• hand poured in Beaumont, Alberta
Proper Candle Care Instructions:
- The first burn is the most important, allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar to ensure longer and more consistent burn
- always trim the wick to 1/8" - 3/16" before lighting to prevent the flame smoking. If candle smokes or the flame becomes too high, extinguish it, trim the wick and relight
- do not touch / move candle while burning, container may become hot on sides and base
- burn only on a flat, heat resistant surface for no more than 4 hours at a time
- discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 an inch of wax remains and/or the wick detaches and moves off center. wick clips are set to a specific safety height to keep the flame a ½ inch from the bottom of the glass. it is completely normal to have wax left over in the bottom of your candle.
- never leave a burning candle unattended
- keep out of reach of children and pets